Sweet Home ISD Mission
The mission of Sweet Home ISD is to provide a safe, nurturing, and secure learning environment that fosters
accountability, integrity, respect, empathy, and connectedness.
We believe in building strong relationships based on camaraderie and mutual respect with everyone in our community.
We strive to create a culture of inclusivity where everyone feels valued and supported, and where everyone
can thrive academically, socially, and emotionally.
We are committed to promoting growth and success of our students, staff, and families through collaborative efforts that strengthen our community and enhance the quality of education we provide.
Sweet Home ISD Vision
- Our students thrive in a safe, inclusive, and nurturing environment that fosters academic success and prepares them for life beyond the classroom.
- We build cohesive relationships and promote collaboration among students, staff, families, and community.
- We create socially-emotionally sound students who can navigate the complexities of the world with resilience and self-awareness.
- We equip all students with the necessary knowledge, skills, and competencies to succeed in college, career, and life supporting their whole-being.
- We empower students to reach their full potential, become lifelong learners, responsible citizens, and active community members through rigorous academics, innovative learning experiences, and a strong commitment to their well-being.